Closing Date Monday 1st May 2020
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Post applications to EPTA Ireland, 16 Rowanbyrn, Blackrock, Co Dublin.
Competitions Rules and Regulations
- Competitions are open to students of EPTA members and non-EPTA members.
- All entries must be fully completed for the application to be processed. Postal applicants must include completed form and payment (cash not accepted).
- No overlap of repertoire is permitted.
- Changes to the chosen piece are not permitted.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Participants will be notified of the date and time of the competition entered by email. If you make a POSTAL application and wish to receive notification of day and time by post you must include a stamped addressed envelope.
- A copy of the music to be played must be presented at the competition.
- Photocopies may only be used when the original music is also present.
- Participants using music purchased online must produce proof of purchase.
- Participants and members of the audience may not approach the adjudicator during the festival.
- The decision of the adjudicator is final.